Sat, Dec 02|
S.E.R.T.+ Women's Self Defense Training
Learn to defend yourself against predatory violence by building a process your mind and body can repeat and follow naturally. Learn our four step system to quickly inventory your situation, evaluate your options and create the best solution to defend yourself and those you love.
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2023, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Costa Mesa, 670 W 17th St g4, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA
About The Event
This event is focused on awareness and prevention of predatory violence and as a means of survival, defense against these types of attacks. We will work extensively on situational awareness, building habits and skills to improve your survivability and understand the tactics and behaviors of these attacks.
Our framework is a base you can continue to build upon through thinking and acting in your day to day life with a new understanding and awareness reclaiming a sense of safety, control and decisiveness within your environment.
You will learn both the mental and physical tools to better prepare yourself in a rapidly changing world. Real life assault defense and response in a safe environment to explore your limitations and bring awareness to your mindset and training.
- Learn to control your body's emergency response to improve your chances of survival.
- Replace a “victim” mindset with a functional and usable response for dealing with threats.
- Practice effective use of your environment to keep attackers at bay.
- Understand and drill on the most efficient and reliable areas to immobilize your attacker and move to safety.
- Become proficient in weapon identification, creation and handling against attackers.